During the last years, I have been teaching a variety of different courses (mostly exercise classes):
at Chemnitz University of Technology:
- Summer 2021: Algebra; Höhere Mathematik II (Further Mathematics)
- Winter 2020/21: Funktionentheorie (Complex Analysis); Höhere Mathematik I (Further Mathematics)
at the University of Augsburg:
- Winter 2019/20: Einführung in die Algebra (Introductory course in Algebra/Galois theory)
- Summer 2019: Lineare Algebra 1
- Winter 2018/19: Kommutative Algebra
- Summer 2018: Komplexe Geometrie (Complex Geometry)
- Winter 2017/18: Kommutative Algebra
- Winter 2016/17 and Summer 2017: Algebraische Topologie (Algebraic Topology, two-semester course)
- Summer 2016: Seminar zur De-Rham-Kohomologie (Seminar on De Rham cohomology)
- Winter 2015/16: Analysis 3 (Measure and Integration Theory)
I also completed the Certificate for Teaching in Higher Education of the Bavarian Universities.
I was also involved in the Matheschülerzirkel project in Augsburg, giving interested pupils the opportunity to dive deeper into mathematics, as well as in the 2021 Tag der Mathematik for schoolchildren in Chemnitz.